You’ve heard that hidden and underutilized assets are all around you, right? If you’ve spent the time to build a business page on Facebook and engage with your fans, the next step is asking yourself what would make their experience more remarkable? The answer is taking advantage of the underutilized assets you have on Facebook, starting with customizable pages.
Nothing gets me more inspired than seeing businesses and non-profits take advantage of new tools, free space, and limitless opportunities to successfully accomplish goals. Today we’re going to take a look at some Remark!able custom Facebook pages of a few of our clients. These pages were designed with a number of goals in mind. Here are a few examples:
- Engage new people
- Heighten user experience
- Increase conversions from visitors to “Likes”
- Provide clear call to action
- Bring in outside elements (Blog, Video, Coupons, Twitter, etc) to keep fans on your page
- Build brand awareness and strengthen corporate identity
- Provide more interaction opportunities
- Provide measurable elements (ROI)
- Launch new products or services
- Be more personable and/or fun than corporate website
- Highlight the benefits of being a fan of your business
Remark!able Facebook Pages
As you begin to think about what you can accomplish by using a custom page or two on Facebook, start a list of ideas you have and elements you’d like to include. Here are some questions to ask yourself.
- What is the main thing you’d like people to do on your Facebook page?
- Are you getting the interactions you’d like?
- Is your page increasing “Likes” at the pace you’d planned?
- Are you planning a paid Facebook ad, and if so, is your wall compelling enough to get the results you want if people land there?
If you are interested in a custom page for Facebook, email us at email@example.com If you don’t have a business page on Facebook, what are you waiting for?