Are you an early adopter of new browsers? The new version of Internet Explore 9 is out and it brings with it several new features. However, if you have been deliquent at upgrading your version of WordPress, you may have problems editing your site. But don’t worry – people viewing your site will see it fine.
A few people have reported problems editing earlier versions of WordPress (if you are using 3.1 you are fine) with IE9.
What Can You Do?
You have three options:
- OPTION 1: Switch to FireFox or Google Chrome. Both great web broswers.
- OPTION 2:Adjust the settings in IE9.
- Log into WordPress
- Press the ‘Alt’ button. This will bring up a new menu at the top of your browser.
- Click on “Tools” and then “Compatabily View” This will make your browser compatabile on older versions of WordPress.
- OPTION 3: Upgrade to the newest version of WordPress. The best way to ensure compatability and optimal security for your website is to use the latest version of WordPress.
Have More Questions
Do you have something you want to share on browsers, WordPress, or compatabilty. Share your comments below.